Greek 7-Layer Hummus Dip
Serve with your favorite dipping vessels, like red bell pepper planks, celery sticks and sliced zucchini.
- 1 container (8-ounce [227 grams]) hummus, like classic, roasted red pepper or lemon flavor
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and diced (leave the seeds in if they are small)
- 1 cup (150 grams) sliced cherry tomatoes
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup (75 grams) crumbled feta
- 1⁄4 cup (25 grams) sliced olives, such as kalamata
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or Italian seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) extra-virgin olive oil
1. Spread the hummus in the bottom of a 9 x 9-inch (23 x 23 cm) glass dish or similar-size rimmed platter.
2. Sprinke with the cucumber, tomatoes, scallions, feta, olives, oregano and pepper. Drizzle with the oil.