This salmon recipe is easy — and the finished dish is sure to impress.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly season salmon with salt to taste, if desired, and place in a shallow baking dish.
3. Make the marinade: In a mixing bowl, whisk together paprika, cumin, parsley, 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and 2 tablespoons oil. Season with red pepper flakes to taste. Spoon marinade onto the salmon.
4. Toss grapes with 1⁄2 tablespoon oil and spread on baking dish with the salmon. Roast salmon until cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes. Use an instant-read thermometer to check for an internal temperature of 135 F to 140 F.
5. Meanwhile, make the salsa: In a mixing bowl, add red and green peppers, onion, and 1⁄4 cup cilantro. Mix the vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Drizzle over salsa mixture.
6. Once salmon is cooked, remove grapes and add to the salsa. Give it a quick stir. Season salmon with black pepper and top each fillet with one-quarter of the salsa, spreading evenly to cover.
Top with remaining small cilantro leaves and serve.