- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. gelatine
- 1 mango, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. dark rum
- 1 tbsp. brandy
- Mix citrus juices in a small saucepan.
- Sprinkle gelatine over the juice, and stir over low heat until gelatine dissolves.
- Let mixture stand until cool but not set.
- Combine mango, sour cream, milk, sugar, brandy and rum in a blender, and process until smooth.
- Mix gelatine and blend well.
- Pour into custard cups and chill until pudding is firm; usually takes about 5 hours.