- 1 litre of chicken stock
- 1lb of turkey breast ground meat
- 1 fennel
- 1 cup of barley (cooked)
- 1 package of fresh Spinach
- 1 spoon of chopped parsley
- 1tbsp of Mediterranean spices
- 1tbsp of ketchup
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- To make the meat balls, place in a bowl ground meat, shredded fennel, garlic, ketchup, spices and mix well.
- Make small round balls.
- Bring the chicken stock to boil. Cook the meat balls for about 15 min on medium heat.
- Add barley and stir for about 5 minutes. Before serving add spinach and parsley.