- 2 cups of cooked orecchiette
- 1lb of rabbit fillet meat (approx 450 gr)
- 0.5lb of broccoli (approx 200 gr)
- 4 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 cup of dry white wine
- 2 tbsp. of capers
- 1 zucchini
- Fresh parsley
- Mediterranean spice mix
- Parmesan to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook Orecchiette according to pack instructions (to make it al dente, don’t cook them all the way). Set aside when it’s ready.
- In a wok, preheat olive oil, cut rabbit meat into small cubes. Place rabbit and stir meat frequently until its sizzling for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add half a cup of wine, close with a lead and let it cook for 10 min.
- Chop broccoli and zucchini into small cubes. Add the rest of the wine to the wok, broccoli, zucchini, capers and spice mix. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Mix meat sauce with pasta, serve with parmesan and parsley.