1 cup of vegetable stock
2 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
250g porcini, sliced and washed
300g brown rice
2 tbsp of white wine
handful parsley & dill
- Pre-cook brown rice, boil it for 20 min, then drain the water and set it aside.
- Heat the oil in deep frying pan over a medium flame. Add the onions, porcini and cook for 10 min.
- Stir in rice, and vegetable stock. Cook for another 10 min.
- Season risotto with spices, add wine and close the lead. Cook for another 5 min.
- Add butter, parsley, dill and parmesan. Let the cheese melt and serve it with love.