- 24 oysters, raw in shells
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 lemon
- 6 small jalapeño peppers
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup lime juice
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 tbsp. crispy bacon pieces
- 1 cup rock salt
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Scrub, wash, and open oysters.
- Line a baking tray with rock salt and place oysters on top.
- Dice finely red bell pepper and jalapeño peppers.
- Mix olive oil, lime juice, chopped parsley, peppers, and grated Romano cheese together.
- Spread equally on top of each oyster.
- Bake for eight to ten minutes or until light brown. Before serving, sprinkle bacon bits on top of the oysters.