- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 10 oz. (300 g) mushrooms
- Couple of stalks celery
- Several sage leaves
- 2 tbsp. thyme
- 9 oz. (250 g) baguette cubed
- 1 big pear
- 1.4 cups prunes, without seeds
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Heat the oil in a skillet on high-medium heat. Combine mushrooms, sage, celery, and add thyme to the mix.
- Cook the mix for 7 minutes to make the ingredients soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer all this to the bowl and add baguette cubes. Bread cubes serve well to absorb moist.
- Peel and core the pear. Cut it in cubes. Add prunes and juice to the mix.
- Take the baking dish, and combine vegetables with bread and pear mixture. Cover pan with foil and bake stuffing for 40 minutes.