Military style is still hot for summer 2017, and it’s more like a philosophy than a passing trend.
A style that has a rebellious vibe, while designers provide a couture, sophisticated touch so its can be worn every day. Like the trench coat (originally a military item) for spring and fall, now also the parka coat, the military shirt and cargo pants have become cult staples.
The military style for this summer is not just versatile, and adjustable to various occasions, but shows its more elegant side: safari style khaki pieces, forest green skirts, crisp cotton shirtdresses with large patch pockets.
A military jacket, army jacket, utility jacket, whatever you want to call it – it always looks stylish. The right jacket for you will look so cute that you won’t even want to take it off when you get inside. How should you wear it?
Here are 10 style tips on how to wear military jackets.
1. Keep it casual with a white tee, cuffed jeans, and sneakers.
2. This muted green looks great with a bright, colorful accessories, like a floral scarf.
3. Utilitarian jackets like this look great when paired with super feminine pieces, like a lace shirt. Add a mini skirt and ankle boots to make this a great go-to spring outfit.
4. A military jacket and boyfriend jeans are a casual combo that you can dress up with heels and a statement necklace.
5. A military jacket and stripes go together perfectly. Wear yours over a striped dress and add a cute Panama hat.
6. The green color of army jackets look awesome with white jeans.
7. Keep warm on chillier days by wearing your military jacket over a maxi skirt and tank.
8. Instead of a jacket, opt for a vest, which is perfect for warmer days.
9. Make a little black dress more interesting with a military jacket and a statement necklace. The leather sleeves on this look great.
10. Your military jacket contrasts nicely with a feminine floral dress – wear a belt over it to make it look like a layer than a jacket.