- 1 package baby spinach leaves
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp. heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Coarsely chop the baby spinach leaves.
- Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet, and cook the onion and garlic until they are crisp and tender, for about 3 minutes.
- Add the chopped spinach and cook, stirring often, until spinach is well done.
- In a small bowl, beat cream with eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Add the egg mixture to the skillet and stir, so the eggs scramble with the spinach, about 4–5 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.