- 1 ½ lb. (450 g) flank steak
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dijon-style mustard
- ½ cup arugula
- 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Take a big skillet to prepare the dish on a high heat.
- Cut off extra amount of fat from meat. Rub in oil and seasoning.
- Place the meat on hot pan and cook it for 4 minutes on each side (if you like medium rare) for medium cook steak at least 6 minutes on each side.
- Prepare balsamic dressing by combining vinegar, pomegranate molasses, Dijon mustard and the remaining olive oil.
- Slice the steak against the grain, place on the plate and add arugula, pomegranate seeds and dressing.