- 1 lb. (450 g) broccoli
- ½ cup of sliced fennel
- 1 lb. (450 g) ground turkey
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large skillet cook turkey with oregano, rosemary, fennel and onions at the medium temperature for about 10 minutes.
- Whisk together eggs and mayonnaise.
- Mix turkey with broccoli, cheese, and eggs.
- Place the mixture in a greased casserole. Bake at 350° F (180° C) for 20-25 minutes.