- 2 tuna steaks
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1tsp. Wasabi paste
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place tuna steaks in a casserole dish.
- In a bowl, mix the marinade ingredients: two tablespoons of ginger, garlic, soy sauce, two tablespoons of lime juice, and pour over the tuna.
- Marinate tuna in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Grill the tuna steaks for about 5–8 minutes if you like it medium.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix well the remaining ginger, lime juice, wasabi, parsley and chilli flakes.
- Cut tuna into even cubes and coat the pieces with ginger sauce. Serve with vegetables or white rice.