- 1 lb. (450 g) strawberries
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup plain flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. sugar (for sprinkling)
- 2 tbsp. porridge oats
- Ice cream
- Put strawberries on the bottom of a dish, and sprinkle a little sugar.
- Put plain flour in a bowl, add butter, and rub it until it looks like breadcrumbs.
- Pour granulated sugar and oats into the mixture.
- Mix it up well, and pour it over the strawberries.
- Rough up the top with a fork and the sugar.
- Preheat the oven at 350 F (180C) and bake crumble for about 30 minutes.
- Serve it hot with a scoop of ice cream.