- 3 carrots of medium size
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 freshly squeezed lime, juice
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp. walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp. figs, finely chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cut slices of carrot ribbons using vegetable peeler.
- Put the ribbons into icy cold water for 15 minutes to make them firmer.
- Drain the carrot ribbons and let them pat dry.
- To prepare dressing, combine olive oil, maple syrup, fresh cilantro, freshly squeezed lime juice and salt in a bowl.
- Mix together carrot ribbons, figs, walnuts and crumbled goat cheese. Add dressing before serving.