- 5 oz. (about 150 ml.) pomegranate juice without sugar
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp. hazelnut oil
- ½ tsp. coarse salt1/4 tsp. fresh thyme, without stems
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup spinach, chopped without stems
- 1 cup of shredded radicchio
- 1/2 cup (75 g) pomegranate seeds
- 1 big pear Bartlett
- 1/2 cup roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- To prepare dressing: pour pomegranate juice to the saucepan and boil it to reduce the liquid to one-quarter cup. It will take about 5 minutes.
- Pour pomegranate juice to the bowl and put it aside to chill.
- When the juice is cool, add freshly squeezed lemon juice, pepper, thyme, oil, salt and whisk this mixture in a bow
- To prepare salad: combine spinach, pomegranate, radicchio, hazelnuts in a bowl.
- Add the dressing to the bowl with this mixture. Accurately mix it until all ingredients are coated with dressing.
- Serve on plates with slices of pear on top.