How to dress like Gwen Stefani
I love Gwen Stefani’s distinguished style. She is a rock star, stylish mom and wife and she is a world-wide fashion icon. She is a respected designer, who also collaborated with famous brands such as 7 for All Man Kind. She also has a new set of fragrances coming out for Harajuku Lovers and GX by Gwen Stefani. Oh, and she is a busy mom of three sons. I can only admire that woman. How does she find time to dress up? According to some of Gwen’s recent interviews, it comes natural to stylish queen.
This is what Gwen says of her iconic style: “I’ve been most influenced by Old Hollywood glamour. I’ve always been fascinated with the style and fashion in classic films. Basically I love anything glamorous that came from the 1930s, ’40s, ’50s, ’60s and even ’70s movies.” Do you know why she always has red lipstick on? “I want to feel glamorous most days so usually I wear red lipstick and that seems to help” said Gwen Stefani to The Zoe Report interview. Her music and fashion are her biggest art projects. “I think music is the fuel for everything I do. The fashion is just an extension of my personality, and my personality is in my music so they intertwine” continue Stefani in her interview. “I love being creative. I love the process and all of the potential when you’re coming up with a new collection. But I also love clothes at the end of the day and wearing them.”
If you wish to dress like Gwen Stefani, here is the advice on how to create unique sartorial sense of style.
- Always glamour up with bright lipstick.
- Dress up, don’t be lazy and put a nice frock on. Style your hair, use accessories, jewellery and high hills.
- Mix the unmixable. Polka dots with stripes? Yes, please!
- Be s upper stylish mom. Don’t be forget to accessorize while going to a kids play ground.
- Don’t be afraid to be eclectic, that means you have to wear patterns, colours and different styles with poise and confidence.
- Think outside the box. Get inspired by other cultures like Japan.